A compleate assortment
WALKER COLLECTION FOR AGES 12 TO 24 MONTHS - SIZES 19 TO 27:
• Once your baby is walking unassisted he is ready for our uniquely designed Walker Collection.
• Our Walker styles are mostly high-top constructions to guide his steps, and are reinforced with padded support at the ankle.
• Continue to measure your baby's feet every two-and-a-half to three months; his feet are still only partially ossified and numb to pain caused by too-small shoes.
CHILD COLLECTION FOR AGES 2 YEARS AND UP - SIZES 24 TO 39:
• Jacadi footwear ensures your child grows with shoes that are comfortable, elegant, and adapted to his or her needs.
• All of our styles feature natural leather linings for breathability and foot hygiene.
• It's important to measure your child's foot every six months.At this age, children's feet grow approximately half an inch per year (2-3 shoe sizes). Shoes that are too small compress the toes and nails. In general, children's feet are not fully formed until age 15 for girls and 16 for boys.